Welcome to Salish Kootenai College!
To begin your journey with Salish Kootenai College, please complete the online, "SKC Application for Admissions"
Required Admission Documents
Once you've submitted your SKC Application for Admissions, there are additional documents needed to have a complete admissions file, please note the following:
* Submit Official High School Transcript and/or Official GED Scores. Transcripts must be sent directly to SKC from issuing school
* Submit Official College Transcript(s), if applicable. Transcripts must be sent directly to SKC from issuing school
* Contact your College/University for more details on how to order a transcript. Electronic transcript(s) are accepted.
Please have your College/University send electronic Transcripts to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Submit Official Tribal Certification, if applicable
* Submit Immunization Records (2-MMR’s & TB Skin Test. TB must be within the past 5 years)
* Submit Verification of Residency (ie. copy of drivers license, utility bill: needs to date back one year)
All documents should be mailed, emailed or hand delivered to: Salish Kootenai College Attn: Office of Admissions P.O. Box 70 Pablo, MT 59855 Email: email@example.com
(Please note, the additional admission forms can be found to the right hand side of the page, underneath "Supplemental Documents")
If you have any questions about the admissions requirements or application process, please contact:
Juan Perez, Director of Admissions
Phone: (406) 275-4855
Text: (406) 510-2043
SKC does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual identification, gender, age, or disability, except as allowed by the Indian preference provision of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended. Consistent with state and federal law, reasonable accommodation will be provided to persons with disabilities. The Title IX Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the College’s compliance with federal and state discrimination and sexual harassment laws, including Title IX. Inquiries concerning Title VI, IX, and Section 504 may be referred to: Rachel Andrews-Gould, Title IX Coordinator, (406) 275-4985, or the Montana Human Rights Commission, 1236 Sixth Ave, Helena, MT, 59624, (406) 444-2844/(800) 542-0807.