Please Note that there is a new two part Admissions Board Approved policy in effect Fall 2011.
Part 1. Degree seeking students must have a "COMPLETE ADMISSIONS FILE" before registering for classes.
Part 2. Complete "Safety & Security" section or collecting information on students/potential applicants with felonies. This is supplemental to add to the existing change in Housing and Employment where applicants are asked whether they have felonies.
For all of the following Admissions documents, you can download going to the links on the right side of this page. You will need the following documents:
- Complete the SKC Application for Admissions. For questions about admissions contact Raelyn DuMontier at (406) 275-4855 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proof of submitting a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) by providing a copy of your SAR.
- Declaration of Major
- Official GED or High School Transcript
- Immunization records ~Students born after December 31, 1956 will need to provide proof of 2 MMR's and a TB skin test, TB skin test must be within the last years ~ Students born before January 1, 1957 will need to provide proof of a TB skin test within last 5 years.
- If you are an enrolled member, 1st or 2nd generation descendent of a federally recognized tribe. You will also need to complete the: "Tribal Certification Release".
- Are you a resident of Montana? If yes you will also need to provide a form of proof of residency dating back at least one year.
- Have you attended any other Colleges/Universities? If yes, you will need to submit an Official Transcript from each Institution attended.
- TABE Assessment needs to be done before you will be allowed to register. Contact Department of Academic Success for times and dates at (406) 275-4986.
If you are planning to attend any of the following programs, you will need to complete an additional application for that program:
- Nursing Application
- Social Work Application
- Highway Construction Training Application
- Dental Assisting Technology Application
- Psychology Application