SKC offers several undergraduate degrees and certificates, and one graduate degree (Master of Science in Natural Resource Management).
To apply for an undergraduate program, please complete the "SKC Undergraduate Application for Admissions" and also submit additional required undergraduate admissions documents as listed below.
To apply for Graduate degree programs, please scroll down and locate the appropriate Masters degree along with all required documentation.
UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS PROCESS
To begin your undergraduate journey with Salish Kootenai College, please click on the link below to access the online Undergraduate Admissions Application:
"SKC Undergraduate Application for Admissions"
Please also submit the following required documents:
- Official High School Transcript or Official GED Transcript or Official HiSet Transcript. Transcripts must be sent directly to SKC from issuing school;
- Official College Transcript(s), if applicable. Transcripts must be sent directly to SKC from issuing school (Contact your College/University to request hard-copy or electronic transcript(s) are accepted.)
- Please have your College/University send electronic transcripts to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Official Tribal Certification, if applicable
- Immunization Records (2-MMR’s & TB Skin Test. TB must be within the past 5 years);
- Verification of Residency (i.e. copy of drivers license, utility bill: needs to date back one year).
(Please note, the additional admission forms can be found to the right column of this JICS "Future Student" page, underneath "Supplemental Documents")
GRADUATE ADMISSIONS PROCESS
→NOTICE: an earned Bachelors degree is required in order to be considered an applicant for all graduate degree programs. Applications without a conferred bachelors degree will not be considered.←
Thank you for your interest in our Graduate Studies program here at Salish Kootenai College. We are offering two (2) graduate degrees:
- Master of Science in Natural Resource Management; and
- Master of Education in Curriculum & Instruction.
Please select the link below for the degree you are interested in applying for (each link includes a checklist, instruction, and online application):
Master of Science in Natural Resource Management Application
Master of Education in Curriculum & Instruction
(Cohort 1 Application-deadline February 7, 2022 by 5pm)
If you have any questions about or need assistance with your application submission, please contact our Admissions Office at:
Juan Perez, Director of Admissions
Phone: (406) 275-4855
Text: (406) 510-2043
Or by mail at:
Salish Kootenai College
Attn: Office of Admissions
P.O. Box 70
Pablo, MT 59855
SKC does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual identification, gender, age, or disability, except as allowed by the Indian preference provision of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended. Consistent with state and federal law, reasonable accommodation will be provided to persons with disabilities. The Title IX Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the College’s compliance with federal and state discrimination and sexual harassment laws, including Title IX. Inquiries concerning Title VI, IX, and Section 504 may be referred to: Teresa Wall-McDonald, Title IX Coordinator, (406) 275-4985, or the Montana Human Rights Commission, 1236 Sixth Ave, Helena, MT, 59624, (406) 444-2844/(800) 542-0807.